Mantella Autosport is pleased to offer the opportunity to race a KTM XBow GT4 in the 2017 Pirelli World Challenge GTS championship.
There are many reasons:
1. Proven race winners in the PWC. Both Anthony Mantella and Martin Barkey claimed wins and multiple podium finishes in the 2016 championship driving the KTM XBow GT4 with Mantella Autosport
- Professional preparation. By rigorously following the maintenance schedules put forward by Reiter Engineering, Mantella Autosport’s licensed technicians operate reliable vehicles, necessary to pursue a championship.
- Positive team environment. Mantella Autosport is a place of respect, a place of friendship, where encouragement and support can be found within all aspects of team life.
- In depth engineering and coaching. Team lead Andrew Wojteczko provides in depth data analysis, race winning setups, and driver coaching to help get the most from each session on track.
- Professional presentation. Mantella Autosport prepares a premium paddock experience, with hospitality area and pristinely detailed equipment on show at all times.
- Fun. Last but not certainly least. Mantella Autosport takes racing very seriously while maintaining an upbeat environment.
Interested parties should contact email@example.com for details on operating budget and vehicle rental or ownership opportunities. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and check out our awesome event videos on Youtube or on the Mantellaautosport.com website. Please be advised deadline to register with Mantella Autosport for the 2017 PWC season is January 2nd, 2017. Don’t miss out!